Seattle Plumbing Water Heater Checklist
Does your water heater need to be replaced? Answers to the following questions will give our trained technicians the information they need when you call us for a water heater purchase and installation.
1. WHAT IS THE SITUATION?
- Is the tank leaking?
- Is the tank producing hot water?
- Are you changing the tank for general and timely home maintenance?
2. HOW OLD IS YOUR WATER HEATER?
3. WHERE IS YOUR WATER HEATER LOCATED?
(basement, closet, garage etc?)
4. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE SPACE?
5. IS THE WATER HEATER DIFFICULT TO ACCESS, OR IS IT LOCATED IN AN OPEN AREA?
6. WHAT IS THE SIZE OF YOUR CURRENT WATER HEATER?
- How many gallons?
- What is the height and width?
7. IS YOUR WATER HEATER GAS OR ELECTRIC?
8. PLEASE GIVE US THE BRAND, MODEL AND SERIAL NUMBER OF THE WATERHEATER and we will match it to our inventory.